7 Days of Blogging Freebies - Sign Up Today!

Friday, August 10, 2012

What do you do when the printer dies?

Friday is getting off to a wonderful start around here. Usually at night before I go to bed, (after the kids are in bed and its all nice and quiet) I make a list of things the kids need to do for the next day. Set it to the side and print it out first thing in the morning as I have my first cup of coffee. I am on my third cup of coffee and nothing is printed out yet. Why? you ask! Well because my printer has decided to take the day off. I am not sure what the problem is, but it keeps getting jammed up. So we are taking the day off from worksheets and doing some notebook stuff (writing our letters, writing stories and drawing pictures) and then we are taking a spur of the moment field trip to the pier later this afternoon and going to do some investigating.
Hopefully I will be able to get my printer up and running before Monday, because I have a lot of things in the works for the kids next week. I am not looking for to handwriting this worksheets out on notebook paper, but if I have to I guess I will. I guess this is one of the cool things about homeschool, you can always figure out a solution to a problem (whether you like the solution or not is questionable lol) but there is always a way to improvise and make the best of any situation and make it an awesome learning experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment