7 Days of Blogging Freebies - Sign Up Today!

Monday, April 30, 2012

Starting the Week!

After a hectic weekend, that involved princesses and a birthday party for Miss Abigail it is time to get back in the swing of things. We are slowly winding down our school year. The kids are busy playing outside right now instead of doing schoolwork. The babies are napping while I am here with my unknown number cup of coffee lol
Today has started off on a good note. Braeden had his well baby check up today and because he isn't talking or walking (well he walk but only a few steps at a time) they have referred him for the whole therapy bundle. Speech, physical and occupational therapies. I am happy they listened to my concerns and also didn't seem to bat an eye when I said I wanted to wait on his next round of vaccinations. I guess I am lucky that his pediatrician is so awesome!
Due to his lack of speech we have been incorporating signing into our daily lives. Right now its just the basics because I am reteaching myself A.S.L. And Jade is picking up on it very quickly. She already knows mama, daddy, thank you, eat, drink, sorry, all done, and more. Braeden is still working on getting the coordination down to make the signs. But he tries at times to sign more and eat. Which is about right for him, he loves to eat! lol
Moving on towards school with Noah and Abigail. Right now it is too sunny and wonderful outside for them to focus, so we have swapped our hours. They play in the mornings and evenings, and we do school during the afternoons! That is one of the greatest things about this homeschooling thing, we can do it whenever we want and we can do whatever we want as long as we are learning!

No comments:

Post a Comment