7 Days of Blogging Freebies - Sign Up Today!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

The Job Hunt Maybe Over!

I think, I think, I think, I might have just found a job. Its at the local Pizza Hut, but its a job and its a start. Now that means I am going to have to work extra hard into finishing up this school year (because Daddy is completely lost on where we are at now lol) and getting stuff put together, worksheets printed out and ready for school when it starts after our summer break! Things just got a lot more exciting for us... I love excitement!!! I will be posting my first week lesson plans by the end of the week!

***On a side note: my grandpa seems to be responding well to the chemotherapy and when he went to the doctor yesterday, the doc said that his tumors were shrinking. He is able to eat again, little things like jello, pudding and ice cream. So things are looking very optimistic for him!***

No comments:

Post a Comment