7 Days of Blogging Freebies - Sign Up Today!

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Waiting...

That is all Noah and Abigail are doing right now. Waiting... for their pen pals to respond to their letters. Its been two weeks and no response. I hope that they get letters from their pen pals because if not, I am going to have two very upset children. Hopefully they will show up Monday.
Noah is also waiting to see if he gets a pet in the next couple of weeks. He has been a little more bored than usually these past week or so since school work has slacked off and we are looking at summer. So Daddy and I discussed a hamster and we think it is a good choice for him. I am going to print off a couple of things about how to care for a hamster and then I think he and I are going to go to the pet store and get it. We have talked to him about it and he is super excited for it and even has a list of names for it.
Now what do I do for Abigail... because there is no way that child is even remotely ready to be responsible for anything. LOL
That pretty much sums of this week for us. Its been a bit of a lazy, enjoy the wonderful weather week. And next week is going to be the same way. I love my summer months and enjoy the lazy day weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment