7 Days of Blogging Freebies - Sign Up Today!

Friday, May 18, 2012

Finally Friday!

This week has been a long difficult week. I started a job on Monday that requires a lot of time (luckily it is a work at home job, message me if you want details) So I have been busy doing web training for that, and finishing up school. It seems like every time I plan a day to finish up the last little bit of school work that the kids need to turn into Connections Academy something comes up and throws it all off track. But we are slowly getting there.
Yesterday, Daddy had his second hip surgery in less than 6 months, so we are all back on that odd schedule again. Luckily Noah and Abigail help out a bunch with Jade and Braeden, while I am busy with Daddy. Hopefully, this is will be the last surgery and everything will work out and be done. I honestly don't know if any of us can handle another one.
Today, Braeden has his follow up appointment with the neurologist. I have been dreading this appointment for some time now because he still isn't walking all the time (at moments it seems like he is just going to take off running and then he stops and doesn't go anywhere) and he still isn't talking. Well he has just started saying mamamama in the past week. But it doesn't seem to be directed towards me, its just something that he is babbling. So I am not sure what that is going to hold for us.
On a more positive note, Daddy and I have been looking into RV's on craigslist in the surrounding areas and we have found some really great ones that are right in our price range. So hopefully we will be able to get us one in the next couple of weeks. Especially if this job I have started turns out to have a good income. Noah and Abigail have been talking about where they want to go and what they want to see, I am actively making plans to go visit friends in Vermont. So we are definitely in the planning stages of being ROAD BOUND!!! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley! Looks like a great blog you have started here! Thanks for adding your link on my facebook page (Hip Mountain Mama)! I am excited to get back into the blogiverse! :) ~Suzy

    ReplyDelete