7 Days of Blogging Freebies - Sign Up Today!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hurdles... and Jumping Them!

Just when you think you have everything planned out for a minute and starting working towards making that plan reality. This time last week we were finishing up a vacation, talking to the kids about moving to Knoxville and putting that into motion to happen in 6-8 months. Today, all those plans have gone out the window. Yesterday, we found out that my grandpa has stage 4 throat cancer, and with that Daddy and I made the decision to not go anywhere. Honestly, after my grandpa is gone, it will be the rugrats that keep my grandma moving on. I can't take that away from her. Yet at the same time, I feel like we are throwing away a chance at complete and total happiness by not moving. I feel like our lives will be so much richer in a bigger city with more options at different things. But if we leave, I feel like we will have let our family down especially in this time of need. I am not sure exactly where this is going, just needing to get it out somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment