7 Days of Blogging Freebies - Sign Up Today!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's Day

Tomorrow marks another shopping manufactured holiday that everyone is going crazy over. For my family, tomorrow is just another day. We will eventually learn about the actual events surrounding Valentine's Day. Until then, we will probably have crafts and make valentines for the grandparents and maybe their Karate instructor.
So what about Daddy and I? Well we won't get anything special for each other, because our philosophy is we don't need just one day a year to show each other how much we love each other. We do little things through the year to show that. (Whether its him grabbing a cup of coffee for me, or me getting him a Reese's cup lol)
Right now the kids are more interested in when we are going to Knoxville and what we are going to do when we get there. Actually, that is all I am concerned about too. I need to get away from everything. We are taking our spring break from school early and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment