7 Days of Blogging Freebies - Sign Up Today!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Today has been Productive!

Today has been very very busy. I still have a bunch of packing to do. I am hoping we are done with the painting between today and tomorrow and then we can start moving our belongings into the house. But I have been searching for stuff, so I can start building my school stuff for next school-year. We plan on schooling year round, so I need to get a jump start on that, since the last day of school with Connections Academy will be June 1st of this year. And considering I have not one but two job interviews tomorrow, plus I am waiting a call back on another job, and I have decided to double up on classes with my school; getting a jumping head start might be the best thing for me to do. This way Daddy will know what to do with the kids each day!
Other than that, the weather is beautiful, can't wait for summer to officially be here. I have lots of outdoor activities lined up for the rugrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment