7 Days of Blogging Freebies - Sign Up Today!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Illness Hits Mommy :-(

So in great timing, I decided to get sick Friday and Saturday. I literally laid on the couch all day Saturday running a fever off and on. Sunday, I finally felt up to eating a little bit of something. And then yesterday, I was back to normal. I don't know what happened, but it literally whooped my tail for a couple of days. And now I am busy playing catch up. Catch that involves cleaning up the house we are still living in, finish packing up and moving in the next couple of days, and then getting caught up on our school work. We are a little bit behind because of everything that has occurred in the past couple of weeks.
And I am still putting together next year's school stuff. I want to have it all put together by the end of next month and in a notebook so that way if Daddy needs to fill in one day, it will all be there ready for him to use and not be confusing at all.
Not much going on, just the usual lol

No comments:

Post a Comment