7 Days of Blogging Freebies - Sign Up Today!

Friday, September 7, 2012

Sorry for not updating!

This week has been a week for the books. Sunday night I had everything planned and ready to go for Tuesday morning (we took Monday off for the holiday). And then Wednesday came and I was told that I was being let go from my job, because the summer season had ended and they had to cut back on people and I was the one who had to go. Luckily, the guy is willing to keep Scott on to work, so not all is loss. So with that, school kind of got pushed to the side. They did worksheets just to keep going with stuff, but I have been busy looking for another job. The hard part of that, is that it is the end of the season at the beach and well jobs are hard to come by. A lot of the places close for the winter, other places have already hired winter staff, etc. So I'm not sure what is going to happen at the moment. We have been discussing Knoxville again, but I am not sure of the job market there. Chattanooga has come up in conversation. The R.V. conversation is back on the table too. So there are a lot of talks going on between Scott and I and the kids. What we are going to do, I am not exactly sure, but whatever we do will be an awesome learning experience like always.

And I promise to update more next week, because I have to get back to our routine next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment